Dr. Ronald Shaheen DO Patient Reviews

June 4th, 2013
pat
Excellent doctor

July 16th, 2011
Blunt, to the point, may not be for everyone.
The last comment posted had nothing to do with the doctor himself. Not sure why you would post about office staff on a site about the doctor himself.This man is blunt. If you don't like that and want a doctor who sugar coats your own issues, than this is not the doctor for you. If you want a doctor that tells you your too fat or you smoke too much or eat too much or takes the time to address all issues you are honest with him about, than he is your man. His humor is dry, we all can't be Jay Leno, but I don't go to a doctor for a good laugh. However he did make an attempt at humor that went totally over my head at my last visit. He tries.Yes he makes me come to the office every 3 months to refill RX, but mainly to test my sugar because yes I'm way too fat. That's not a flaw on his part it's my fault for eating too much.He's a good man and a caring doctor not good for people who want a doctor that will write an RX for every pain or pimple. He makes you come to the office for all RX because he is an honest man that will not fill an RX just because you say you need it. He makes sure it's something that you need or will attempt to find the real help that you need.

December 16th, 2008
patient
This is the worst practice I have encountered. The staff absolutely smells of cigarette smoke, which makes me sick when they are taking vitals, blood etc.. As far as appointments, you will wait forever for someone to call you back, and often when I call the phone is hung up repeatedly, and I have asked other patients and they said they have been hung up on as well. If you need a prescription refilled, you have to physically go in and see Dr. Shaheen or he will not refill them for you. It is another way for him to take your money. Learn from my experience and save yourself undo frustration, find another practice that appreciates your business.