A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Shapiro is Good. Dr. Shapiro has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Shapiro, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Seton Medical Center
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Ronald Shapiro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians and Austin Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Shapiro, Dr. Reginald Shapiro, Dr. Reinaldo Shapiro, Dr. Reynaldo Shapiro