Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Shaw
Dr. Ronald Shaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Prattville Baptist Hospital, Walker Baptist Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Shaw has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Ronald Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Nima Bahraini
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0 mi7
Dr. Kristi Witcher
Montgomery, AL 0 mi18
Dr. Steven Omara
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0 mi32