A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Shealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Shealy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Shealy, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shealy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shealy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bernard Shealy FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Shealy practice?
- Dr. Ronald Shealy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Shealy practices Otolaryngology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Mount Airy, NC.
See Winston Salem Otolaryngologists.