Learn more about Dr. Ronald Shealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Shealy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shealy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shealy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Shealy, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shealy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shealy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bernard Shealy FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Shealy practice?
- Dr. Ronald Shealy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Shealy practices Otolaryngology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Otolaryngologists.