Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Shearer
Dr. Ronald Shearer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, OR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shearer is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Hospital and Cottage Grove Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Shearer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronald Shearer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, OR.
Dr. Beverley Phillipson
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Florence, OR 0 mi41
Dr. Khurram Naqvi
Florence, OR 0 mi18
Dr. John Egar
Florence, OR 0 mi26