Family Physicians

420 E 3rd St
Ste 705
Central LA, Los Angeles, CA 90013
213-628-1020
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 26th, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor at all. I went to him years ago and on my first visit I asked if I could have a certain condition that a simple test would have confirmed. He did not run test and insisted it was not that. After about a month and several office visits after, the next thing I know I had to be rushed to his office & straight to emergency for the condition that I I first went to see him for. His response "I didn't know.....". He does not listen to the patient.

May 4th, 2011

He's a great doctor (Family Practice)! He knows what he is talking about and knows what is in the patient's best interest! The staff was nice too.

Jul 29th, 2009

I highly do not recomment this doctor.I asked this doctor a question about a family member who was being examined by the doctor and the answer was "Well, how long do you want him to live?" I thought that sort of response was flippant and extremely uncaring. It was rather hurtful to the patient, himself.Seemingly, this doctor's main objective is to streamline his practice by placing everyone of his elderly patients into a care facility inorder to maximize his compensation by the insurance companies.This doctor will not go out of his way to find medical services convient to his patients.Also, this doctor freely discusses snap medical judgments to people unrelated to a patient's immediate family. As in the case where a caregiver was told that a patient's complaints were not to be of concern because the patient was a hypochondriac.Consider this doctor if you are in excellent health and want to be insulted.