A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Shockley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shockley
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shockley has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A Shockley MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Ronald Shockley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Shockley practices Infectious Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Infectious Disease Doctors.