A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Shockley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shockley
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Shockley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shockley has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A Shockley MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Ronald Shockley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Shockley practices Infectious Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Infectious Disease Doctors.