Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Dermatologists
4701 Randolph Rd
Ste 207
North Bethesda, Rockville, MD 20852
301-468-2100
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

After a very frustrating experience with another dermatologist, I decided to seek a second opinion on my skin condition.I am so impressed by Dr. Shore, that I had to come here and give him 5 stars. In one look he already diagnosed correctly my skin condition, while the previous doctor not only couldn't tell what it was, but prescribed me a medicine that has nothing to do with my problem.I waited just a few minutes, the staff was so nice, and the doctor is not only very experienced, but very pleasant as well. A true gentleman.I'm bringing my kids and another friend with me in my next visit.

|  Professional, courteous, nice. Solved my problem immediately (Lyme disease)  |  show details
by Jen on Sep 28th, 2009

I really like Dr. Shore. He was prompt, courteous and professional. He helped me immediately with my skin issues (skin tags, lyme disease, diagnosing moles, etc...) His staff is very nice too and the office is clean. Wait time was miminal on the 4 occasions that I have seen this doctor. My only complaint is that I can't find his office hours online, and the answering machine isn't clear about his hours.