Dr. Ronald Shore MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016
19 reviews 5.0 star rating 6/2/2016 I think Dr. Shore is a very good dermatologist. I've been going to him for years. He's always treated well and taken care of whatever dermatology issue I have going on. He removed a keloid from my daughter's earlobe and did a beautiful job!

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Shore was not unfriendly, but he came off as a bit pompous, and he tried to push me to take antibiotics for a skin condition that I was suffering from. He tried to undermine my concerns over the safety of longterm usage of antibiotics. I am by no means a doctor myself, but I do not think that doctors should jump to prescribing longterm antibiotics in a time where antibiotic resistance is becoming prevalent. My pharmacist even warned against taking them for more than a short time. Also, the staff makes you fill out several pages of forms every time you visit, no matter how little time has passed between appointments.

February 22nd, 2012
Happy patient
After a very frustrating experience with another dermatologist, I decided to seek a second opinion on my skin condition.I am so impressed by Dr. Shore, that I had to come here and give him 5 stars. In one look he already diagnosed correctly my skin condition, while the previous doctor not only couldn't tell what it was, but prescribed me a medicine that has nothing to do with my problem.I waited just a few minutes, the staff was so nice, and the doctor is not only very experienced, but very pleasant as well. A true gentleman.I'm bringing my kids and another friend with me in my next visit.

September 28th, 2009
Professional, courteous, nice. Solved my problem immediately (Lyme disease)
I really like Dr. Shore. He was prompt, courteous and professional. He helped me immediately with my skin issues (skin tags, lyme disease, diagnosing moles, etc...) His staff is very nice too and the office is clean. Wait time was miminal on the 4 occasions that I have seen this doctor. My only complaint is that I can't find his office hours online, and the answering machine isn't clear about his hours.

April 24th, 2017