A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Silver, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lawrence Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Silver practice?
- Dr. Ronald Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincolnwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Lincolnwood Surgeons.