A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Silver, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lawrence Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Silver practice?
- Dr. Ronald Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincolnwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Lincolnwood Orthopedic Surgeons.