A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Silvestri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Silvestri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvestri
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvestri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Silvestri, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvestri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silvestri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald C Silvestri MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Silvestri practice?
- Dr. Ronald Silvestri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Silvestri practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.