A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Silvestri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Silvestri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvestri
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvestri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Silvestri, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvestri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silvestri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald C Silvestri MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Silvestri practice?
- Dr. Ronald Silvestri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Silvestri practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.