A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Singal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Singal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Singal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Singal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Singal practice?
- Dr. Ronald Singal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Singal practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.