A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Solberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Solberg, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Solberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Skagit Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald R Solberg DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Solberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Solberg practices Psychiatry near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Wasilla, AK.
See Palmer Psychiatrists.