The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Sonken
Dr. Ronald Sonken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in De Kalb, MS and Blackwood, NJ (and 15 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Sonken is affiliated with Bayfront Health St Petersburg, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and Forrest City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Sonken has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ronald Sonken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Alexander Fernandez
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Harold Bradfield
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Robert Miller
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi42