A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sonken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sonken, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonken graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sonken has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Scott Sonken MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Sonken practice?
- Dr. Ronald Sonken has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Sonken practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Hopkins Radiologists.