A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stahl is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stahl, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Stahl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Stahl MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Stahl practice?
- Dr. Ronald Stahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Stahl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.