Dr. Ronald Staubly Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 6th, 2016

Absolutely the worst physician I have ever seen in my life. He made me feel like he did not want to examine me (which he didn't) and he passed me off to another physician as he didn't want to deal with my medical issue. He told me he was going to order an ultrasound and never did. I had to call the office 4 days later and have him order it. When he did, he refused to order the full ultrasound of my GU system as he told me he would. Obvious he is biased against anyone who has an ounce of fat on them. Would not recommend him nor will I ever see him again.....

Type 2 Diabetes