Dr. Ronald Stavinga Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 20th, 2012

Honest, trustworthy, accurate, caring, exceptional doctor.

Dr. Stavinga has been my doctor for over thirty years and my has taken exceptional wonderful care of my whole family, He is a truly caring doctor, takes the time to explain our conditions. We trust him with our health and I recommend him to all our family and friends, and anyone who asks me if I know of a good physician, I tell them I know a great physician., Dr. Ronald Stavinga .

COPD