A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stegemoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stegemoller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stegemoller
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stegemoller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stegemoller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegemoller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stegemoller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stegemoller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Stegemoller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Stegemoller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Stegemoller practices Family Medicine near Avon, IN.
See Avon Family Physicians.