A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Stella has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Stella practice?
Dr. Ronald Stella practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Berwyn Internists and Berwyn Cardiologists.