A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Stella has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E Stella MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Stella practice?
- Dr. Ronald Stella has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Stella practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Berwyn Cardiologists.