A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stella
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stella, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Stella has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E Stella MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Stella practice?
- Dr. Ronald Stella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Stella practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mokena, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Blue Island, IL.
See Mokena Cardiologists.