Dr. Ronald Stephans Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Stephans Jr?

May 5th, 2014

Not my partner in health

I did not often need to see Dr Stephans, but on the few occasions that I came to him for help on a medical issue or ask his advice, he was not very helpful. Sometimes quick to chastise me for doing my own medical research. Sorry, I can't put up with that.

November 14th, 2012

Worse doctor ever

My first and last visit with this so called Doctor, I went for my physical ,he ask me' what concerns I had about my health, when I told him about pms problems he wanted to put me' on Prozac ??? Then I ask him some concerns about my problem with allergies he had no advise. Or recomendations told me' I need to see a allergist doctor, I ask about my joints hurting same thing reffered me' to a reumatologyst to make it worse I describe how I been getting some sores on my scalp, probably due to stress he dint even check them gave another refferal to a dermatology doctor he said he don't know. What I had???? Zero recomendations on any of my symptoms. I will however call my INS today and make a complaint

October 8th, 2012

My Doctor for 20 years

The Dr. treats me the same as he did in 1992. I would recommend him to anyone. He has always been forthcoming about testing and results. Actually the first time I ever went there I was surprised and the amount of time he spent with me.

September 12th, 2012

Lies

This Dr and staff are not honest people.

March 12th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

I have just recently switched from a doctor I had been seeing for several years. (he didn't accept my new insurance). I am so glad that this has happened. For the first time in forever, I feel like I got a complete physical. Dr Stephans was easy to talk to. After my test results, I was so surprised at how fast I received the results. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Wonderful experience!!

April 2nd, 2011

Seems to Lack Empathy

Dr. Stephans seems cold and dismissive during in-office visits. As my primary care Physician he does not seem to care. A key concern for me is that when I attempt to ask questions about any test results he does not seem to be willing to take the time to explain what the results mean. I usually leave my visits with him with more questions than answers. I am more than likely going to leave his practice because I do not feel that he does a good job of serving as an advocate for my health. I can sum up my experience with as follows, during a visit with him I feel like I am on an assembly line where he is trying to move on to the next patient at my expense. I have no doubt that he is knowledgeable, he just does not seem to care, at least in a way that it is noticeable to this patient.

August 19th, 2009

Terrible office staff

Can't get test results, can't get billing corrected.

July 17th, 2009

I had two happenings. First I was told to cut my meds in half and when I went back he told me he did not tell me to do so! 2nd I found a lump in my breast he was very cold and would not give me caring advice, I was on my own. I am now looking for another DR.

July 15th, 2009

Office staff rude and incompetent. Doctor walked out during my exam to take phone call. Was instructed to do at home monitoring and bring in results for follow up and issue was never followed up from doctor. I will find another doctor whom I don't have to beg to get help from.

October 21st, 2017