Dr. Ronald Stern MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Melbourne, FL

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
Best results whan Dr Stern was my doctor.

December 16th, 2016
I WENT TO DR STERN MANY YEARS I WANT TO KNOW WHERE HE IS PRACTICING NOW. I MISS HIM AND BONNIE, it's NOT FAIR THAT HEALTH FIRST WON;T GIVE OUT THIS INFORMATION.

August 13th, 2016
H
I have been seeing dr stern since 2001. He was a excellent dr. The only dr I trusted to do epidural. Always had great result

August 12th, 2016
He left his office on Hibiscus Blvd. and can't find him.... Please contact me...

August 3rd, 2016
Wonderful doctor and great staff!
Dr Stern and associate, Boney McGone, were appreciated so much by me. They listened and understood my problem and advised me where to get additional help. I never, not once, in several years had the slightest problem. I will always be thankful for their service to me.

July 19th, 2016
MOST COMPASIONATE AND CARING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET.

July 13th, 2016
I love the friendly staff and Bonney McGone nurse patrician, they are so knowable about your pain and health

July 10th, 2016
Drove over an hour to see the Best Dr. around!!!
A combination of a fantastic Dr., Nurse, and staff. Will keep searching for them !!!

June 30th, 2016
R.N
I show up and after eight yrs of keeping me together, Dr. stern and Bonney McGone A.R.N.P are gone . Where>>> No one will tell me! I know about lawsuits.What about loyalty to me??? Get in touch, Not that hard to find. Just look for a man that barely can walk now!!!

June 27th, 2016
excellent doctor and staff
I cannot say enough great things about Dr stern and his Staff he has always been caring and courteous with me I am broken hearted to find out he has left health first only because I don't know where he has gone or if he is opening another office under another company if he does you can bet I will be one of first patients I got a letter stating he Was no longer affiliated with health first so the sent me to another Dr today I already know I will be looking for another Dr immediately first time there an they are already not listening to me about my medical condition if anyone finds out where Dr stern is please post it I will do the same I went thru this with my primary she left osler medical an according to her contract she couldn't tell any of her patients at the risk of being sued so please don't blame him I am going to keep searching to see if I can find him I know a couple of his staff is at this new place but they can't say where he is best of luck finding a decent pain mgmt Dr 😞

June 26th, 2016
Great Dr., awesome PA Bonney and all the nurses and staff. A++

June 25th, 2016
whered everybody go
went to doc stern since 2007 to present, went to my appointment wasn't open yet so waited, secretary showed up and said I don't know why you are all here this office is no longer open, I was due for all my subscriptions, 20 minutes later was told I was switched to health first office from now on, , was never told what happened, why, if he is still practicing nothing, I just don't get , been there for 8 years could have atleast gotten some kind of explanation