Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Stitt,is the Best!!!!!!!!

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Susan O'Brien on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Stitt took on my case after a failed knee surgery done by another surgeon. Most doctors wouldn't. His expertise and care was exceptional. I was impressed from my first visit with him. He went with me to x-Ray and moved my knee to get the pictures he needed to fix my issues. That really impressed me.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Jan 1st, 2015

Dr. Stitt helped my hip pain with no surgery, and non-invasive treatments. His staff is top notch, and I have recommended him to several friends. He is very attentive and spends as much time as you need to answer all questions. Highly recommend this wonderful Dr.

Caring and persistent show details Caring and persistent
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Stitt has been excellent in working with me on my ongoing knee issues and I believe did an excellent job on my surgery. He is very patient and understanding about my concerns, and seems very motivated to conitnue to work with me until the best result is achieved, which can be difficult with knees. Overall, I like Dr. Stitt very much and think he is a good surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. His staff are also pleasant, caring, and very competent.