A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stoller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stoller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stoller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gary Stoller MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Stoller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Stoller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Stoller practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.