Learn more about Dr. Ronald Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Stoller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Stoller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoller graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stoller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Stoller practice?
Dr. Ronald Stoller practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Johnstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.