Learn more about Dr. Ronald Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Strobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Strobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Strobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strobel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Strobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Strobel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.