Learn more about Dr. Ronald Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Strobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Strobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Strobel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center, Englewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Strobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Strobel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Edgewater, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.