A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Strobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Strobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Strobel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Strobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Strobel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Cardiologists.