A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sural:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sural is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sural, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sural graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sural has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
- Moses Cone Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald F Sural MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald F. Sural practice?
- Dr. Ronald Sural has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Sural practices Urology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Greensboro Urologists.