A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sutherland, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Sutherland MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Ronald Sutherland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Sutherland practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lihue, HI and Hilo, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists and Honolulu Pediatric Specialists.