A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Szyjkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Szyjkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Szyjkowski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Szyjkowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Szyjkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald David Szyjkowski MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Szyjkowski practice?
- Dr. Ronald Szyjkowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Szyjkowski practices Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Gastroenterologists.