A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Morgan practice?
Dr. Ronald Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.