A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Thane Morgan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.