A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rook graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Thomas Rook DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Rook practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rook has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Rook practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.