A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rook graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Rook practice?
Dr. Ronald Rook practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.