Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rook
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rook Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rook graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald T Rook DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Rook practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rook has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Rook practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.