Dr. Ronald Rook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Rook?

October 8th, 2017

Love him

Went to Dr. Rook because I had total knee replacement scheduled with another doctor and had a bad feeling about it. Dr. Rook said he would not recommend replacement but suggested arthroscopic surgery to repair torn lateral and menial meniscus tears. He said that knee replacement is intended for70-year-old people not 50-year-olds. He wanted me to wait as long as possible because the life span of a replacement on an active50 year old is 8-10 years. The moral of this story is that his primary concern is your best interest not his paycheck. Further, he does not use physician assistants; he does his own patient care. His father did surgery on that same knee when I was 16 years old and was a top-notch doctor. His son is equally competent. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Rook.

July 14th, 2016

I HAVE MY LIFE BACK

I'm in the health field I did extensive research choosing a shoulder doctor. Dr. Rook came highly recommended by another doctor. Dr. Rook diagnosed me with a torn rotator cuff which was previously misdiagnosed and I suffered with pain for 3 years. I missed out on so much from shoulder pain - just air conditioning blowing on my on shoulder hurt like a bad toothache. 11 months after healing I'm able to ride my bike, cut grass and even kayak without any pain. I honestly could not be any happier with the results. Dr Rook and his staff compare to none, they are simply the best in care and just plain personable people and I will miss my visits there. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING MY LIFE BACK.

June 27th, 2016

Caring

I was hesitant going to see him, but, since my doctor retired - I had to find another! Staff is very nice and friendly and Dr. Rook is very caring.Thank you to my friend at work for recommending Dr. Rook!

June 23rd, 2016

Aweosme doc. Very friendly. Spends as much time as possible to ensure best treatment!

March 30th, 2016

Dr Rook is a great Dr he is so easy to talk to and he makes u at ease. He is just a great Dr.

July 30th, 2015

Highly recommended...Very attentive and listens to your concerns

September 4th, 2012

This guy is awesome

I had my knee scoped out by Dr. Rook. From my first visit, to the day of surgery, to post-op visits, he and his staff have been nothing but wonderful, kind, and attentive. Dr. Rook is patient, and takes a lot of time with his patients to answer questions, view x-rays, give thorough explanations, and he even spends extra time with me shooting the breeze about stuff. My wife loved him when she met him pre and post-op on the day of surgery. He is friendly, kind, and has great bed-side manner. PLUS, MY KNEE FEELS GREAT. Kudos to him and all of his staff. All wonderful too. At least at the 13 Mile in Warren office.

January 31st, 2012

Dr. Rook has helped me with my knee problem, and i am so satisfied with him.

October 9th, 2008

TOP OF HIS GAME

I came to Dr. Rook with poor stability in my left knee, 13 years after an ACL reconstruction. After my initial consultation he sent me immediately for x-rays and an MRI. One week later, we met again and discussed the fact that I would need an arthroscopic proceedure to clean up some torn cartilidge. He spent time talking with me and examined my knee on both visits. That afternoon, I was scheduled for surgery 2 weeks later. Dr. Rook found significantly more damage than he expected, which has kept me from bouncing back as quickly as anticipated. I will certainly recommed Dr. Rook as a surgeon to everyone possible. I am very happy with his caring manner and his technique (I don't have a single bruise!!)

October 5th, 2017