Orthopedic Surgeons
Great Michigan Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
11012 E 13 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48093
586-582-0760
Locations and availability (6)

|  This guy is awesome  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I had my knee scoped out by Dr. Rook. From my first visit, to the day of surgery, to post-op visits, he and his staff have been nothing but wonderful, kind, and attentive. Dr. Rook is patient, and takes a lot of time with his patients to answer questions, view x-rays, give thorough explanations, and he even spends extra time with me shooting the breeze about stuff. My wife loved him when she met him pre and post-op on the day of surgery. He is friendly, kind, and has great bed-side manner. PLUS, MY KNEE FEELS GREAT. Kudos to him and all of his staff. All wonderful too. At least at the 13 Mile in Warren office.

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Rook has helped me with my knee problem, and i am so satisfied with him.

|  TOP OF HIS GAME  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2008

I came to Dr. Rook with poor stability in my left knee, 13 years after an ACL reconstruction. After my initial consultation he sent me immediately for x-rays and an MRI. One week later, we met again and discussed the fact that I would need an arthroscopic proceedure to clean up some torn cartilidge. He spent time talking with me and examined my knee on both visits. That afternoon, I was scheduled for surgery 2 weeks later. Dr. Rook found significantly more damage than he expected, which has kept me from bouncing back as quickly as anticipated. I will certainly recommed Dr. Rook as a surgeon to everyone possible. I am very happy with his caring manner and his technique (I don't have a single bruise!!)