Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

One of the last.... show details One of the last....
by J.L.M. on Jun 8th, 2016

I have not seen him since 2012, and am trying to find him and make sure he is still in practice so I can try and get treatment. I don't know what the "political climate" is like, so I will not mention what he saw or sees me for. However, he is a courageous and AMAZING man. Regardless of anything, I will always Respect this man. Amen.

May 30th, 2016

Do not trust this physician. His methods are not based on accurate information and he will clinically diagnose you without a strong enough case basis. He wanted to put me on long-term antibiotics, but I went to another doctor and was completely alleviated of all my symptoms.

Wonderful doctor/human being show details Wonderful doctor/human being
by Courtney C on Apr 3rd, 2016

I had my first appointment with Dr. Wilson last week. I can tell from just one appointment that he is the first physician I've seen out of several that is actually going to help me get my health and life back on track. He has put me on the correct meds to address my sleep issues caused by lyme disease. I feel well rested for the first time in years. That alone speaks volumes to me. I felt safe discussing my health problems with him. Other doctors dismissed me and even blamed me for my health problems. If you are suffering from a health condition that other docs are not helping you with, Dr. Wilson will look at underlying conditions and work to get to the bottom of the problem. It's well worth the appointment, even if you have to drive hours like I did.

Jan 24th, 2016

He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to!

HE gets an A from me show details HE gets an A from me
by Tanah on Aug 30th, 2015

He is an amazing caring human being. I wish other docs would Beas approachable and caring! A

He Knows What He's Doing show details He Knows What He's Doing
Aug 25th, 2014

Thank God for Dr. Wilson. He is the only lyme and other tick borne disease specialist in the region and he knows what he's doing to get rid of the darned bugs...permanently. I could care less about the Medical Boards statement against him about using supplements and nutrition in addition to antibiotic therapy. I'm grateful he does use supplements and nutrition in the healing process and that also told me that he truly does know what he's doing...unlike the "medical" board who is really just big pharm middle management. I'm glad I had a doctor who actually instructed his patients on what to take to help support the patient as he/she undergoes rigorous antibiotic treatment. I've suffered no ill effects from the antibiotics thanks to Dr. Wilson's recommendations. I've no respect for the "medical" board and their recommendations.

Patient show details Patient
by Gayla C. on Dec 9th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Wilson for Lyme treatment and was very satisfied with him. He is a courteous man, a humanitarian for helping the sick and doing all he can to restore our health. Thank you Dr. Wilson for believing in us and helping us. You are appreciated.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
No words. I'll never return show details No words. I'll never return
Jul 14th, 2012

I went to him a few years ago and while I was there he turned the radio on during my pap smear and listened to a baseball game while he was doing it. VERY unprofessional and made me extremely uncomfortable. He's an okay doctor. Seems nice but not genuinely.

Wonderful doctor for lyme show details Wonderful doctor for lyme
May 26th, 2010

Dr. Wilson believed me when no other doctor would that I had lyme disease.He's a caring and very compassionate man. It was "us" treating me, not just him. He believes in what he is doing and in trying to really help the patient.He understands lyme and the effect it can have.I don't know where I would be without him -- probably in a wheelchair.I hope he never goes out of practice. He's the only lyme doctor in Texas!!

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great physician-listens and effective in addressing all issues. show details Great physician-listens and effective in addressing all issues.
by :) on Oct 26th, 2009

He helped my get my life back by helping me get my body back in control with multiple medical issues and hormonal imbalances.I got my energy back and owe it to his knowledge and thoroughness and care.His staff and practice deserve an A and I would recommend him to other women/patients. He listens and thinks "out of the box"!