Dr. Ronald Wilson MD, PA Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
If you want to recover from long-term Lyme
You can't do better than this physician for getting to the bottom of your diagnosis and being effectively treated. You are not one of a long line of waiting patients in the office, and he genuinely applies his mental resources and knowledge to your affliction(s). People and institutions will insist there is no Lyme in Texas and no such thing as long-term Lyme, Post-Lyme syndrome, or whatever they want to call it, but I do know that being treated for it has given me my life back. Chiefly, I could not return to the level of pain I was enduring before this year and a half of treatment. I'd be a painkiller addict, because I couldn't go through years of that again.

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Wilson saved the lives of myself and my children after many years of getting the run around from 10 different specialists. His office staff, especially Lezlie, are extremely competent and friendly. I shudder to think what would have happened to us if we hadn't found him when we did. We have referred others to him and he has developed a different protocol to help them all.

June 8th, 2016
One of the last....
I have not seen him since 2012, and am trying to find him and make sure he is still in practice so I can try and get treatment. I don't know what the "political climate" is like, so I will not mention what he saw or sees me for. However, he is a courageous and AMAZING man. Regardless of anything, I will always Respect this man. Amen.

May 30th, 2016
Do not trust this physician. His methods are not based on accurate information and he will clinically diagnose you without a strong enough case basis. He wanted to put me on long-term antibiotics, but I went to another doctor and was completely alleviated of all my symptoms.

April 3rd, 2016
Wonderful doctor/human being
I had my first appointment with Dr. Wilson last week. I can tell from just one appointment that he is the first physician I've seen out of several that is actually going to help me get my health and life back on track. He has put me on the correct meds to address my sleep issues caused by lyme disease. I feel well rested for the first time in years. That alone speaks volumes to me. I felt safe discussing my health problems with him. Other doctors dismissed me and even blamed me for my health problems. If you are suffering from a health condition that other docs are not helping you with, Dr. Wilson will look at underlying conditions and work to get to the bottom of the problem. It's well worth the appointment, even if you have to drive hours like I did.

January 24th, 2016
He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to!

August 30th, 2015
HE gets an A +++ from me
He is an amazing caring human being. I wish other docs would Beas approachable and caring! A+++

August 26th, 2014
He Knows What He's Doing
Thank God for Dr. Wilson. He is the only lyme and other tick borne disease specialist in the region and he knows what he's doing to get rid of the darned bugs...permanently. I could care less about the Medical Boards statement against him about using supplements and nutrition in addition to antibiotic therapy. I'm grateful he does use supplements and nutrition in the healing process and that also told me that he truly does know what he's doing...unlike the "medical" board who is really just big pharm middle management. I'm glad I had a doctor who actually instructed his patients on what to take to help support the patient as he/she undergoes rigorous antibiotic treatment. I've suffered no ill effects from the antibiotics thanks to Dr. Wilson's recommendations. I've no respect for the "medical" board and their recommendations.

December 9th, 2013
Patient
I have seen Dr. Wilson for Lyme treatment and was very satisfied with him. He is a courteous man, a humanitarian for helping the sick and doing all he can to restore our health. Thank you Dr. Wilson for believing in us and helping us. You are appreciated.

July 14th, 2012
No words. I'll never return
I went to him a few years ago and while I was there he turned the radio on during my pap smear and listened to a baseball game while he was doing it. VERY unprofessional and made me extremely uncomfortable. He's an okay doctor. Seems nice but not genuinely.

February 26th, 2012
Dr. Wilson is an excellent physician, with a kind heart and a true interest in the health of his patients!

May 26th, 2010
Wonderful doctor for lyme
Dr. Wilson believed me when no other doctor would that I had lyme disease.He's a caring and very compassionate man. It was "us" treating me, not just him. He believes in what he is doing and in trying to really help the patient.He understands lyme and the effect it can have.I don't know where I would be without him -- probably in a wheelchair.I hope he never goes out of practice. He's the only lyme doctor in Texas!!