Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3323 Colorado Blvd
Ste A
Denton, TX 76210
940-565-1100
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  He Knows What He's Doing  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2014

Thank God for Dr. Wilson. He is the only lyme and other tick borne disease specialist in the region and he knows what he's doing to get rid of the darned bugs...permanently. I could care less about the Medical Boards statement against him about using supplements and nutrition in addition to antibiotic therapy. I'm grateful he does use supplements and nutrition in the healing process and that also told me that he truly does know what he's doing...unlike the "medical" board who is really just big pharm middle management. I'm glad I had a doctor who actually instructed his patients on what to take to help support the patient as he/she undergoes rigorous antibiotic treatment. I've suffered no ill effects from the antibiotics thanks to Dr. Wilson's recommendations. I've no respect for the "medical" board and their recommendations.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Gayla C. on Dec 9th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Wilson for Lyme treatment and was very satisfied with him. He is a courteous man, a humanitarian for helping the sick and doing all he can to restore our health. Thank you Dr. Wilson for believing in us and helping us. You are appreciated.

|  No words. I'll never return  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

I went to him a few years ago and while I was there he turned the radio on during my pap smear and listened to a baseball game while he was doing it. VERY unprofessional and made me extremely uncomfortable. He's an okay doctor. Seems nice but not genuinely.

|  Wonderful doctor for lyme  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

Dr. Wilson believed me when no other doctor would that I had lyme disease.He's a caring and very compassionate man. It was "us" treating me, not just him. He believes in what he is doing and in trying to really help the patient.He understands lyme and the effect it can have.I don't know where I would be without him -- probably in a wheelchair.I hope he never goes out of practice. He's the only lyme doctor in Texas!!

|  Great physician-listens and effective in addressing all issues.  |  show details
by :) on Oct 26th, 2009

He helped my get my life back by helping me get my body back in control with multiple medical issues and hormonal imbalances.I got my energy back and owe it to his knowledge and thoroughness and care.His staff and practice deserve an A and I would recommend him to other women/patients. He listens and thinks "out of the box"!