Dr. Ronald Taddeo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Taddeo?

October 8th, 2015

Excellent. I have been with Dr. Taddeo for over five years. His nurse exemplifies the same level of care and excellence that he does. Dr. T is easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. He truly cares about his patients.

January 31st, 2014

Dr. Taddeo is the real deal

Let me say, when Dr. Taddeo came to Westerville, I was kind of inherited by his practice when my previous doctor departed. I must say, I am so glad I was because I wouldn't change doctors now for anything. Dr. Taddeo is knowledgeable, compassionate, engaged, thoughtful, and spends time listening and responding *thoughtfully*. He is personable, timely, and practical as a health provider. I have never ever felt like he has been condescending or dictatorial with my care or overly accommodating to the point where I'm given tests or medicines or treatments that are excessive or unnecessary. In short he's reasonable. Dr. Taddeo has been a true partner in maintaining my health. I would recommend him to anybody without hesitation.

November 19th, 2012

Great Doctor

Doctor Taddeo and his assitant(Ashley)are just wonderful! I had taken my aunt in for several appts. and the whole staff treated her with respect and were so polite while being there. So I called back and sked if Dr. Taddeo was accepting new patients...and now He is my Doctor. My appointment went well and he answered all my questions. Ashley is so sweet and takes you through the steps you need for the blood work or other work ups that is needed. Dr. Taddeo is Wonderful and so is all the staff! Thanks

August 22nd, 2011

Honestly the best doctor I have ever had! Extremely caring and always prompt!

July 20th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

I have recommended Dr. Taddeo to three people and we all go to see him now and love him. He is so nice and doesn't rush you if you have multiple problems. He checks every concern in a courteous manner and tells you the best course of action before asking "what else?" I've never had a doctor who I felt really cared about getting everything addressed in one visit. Awesome doctor.

July 1st, 2011

hard practice to work with

He only works on his terms. No customer service. T

March 26th, 2011

professional

Dr Taddeo, was kind and courteous with an individual who has a natural distrust of Doctors. I would recommend him to anyone

December 29th, 2010

this was my first visit to him I have been to many doctors but I enjoyed the time i spent with him he is courteous and ery professional and cares about me his staff is all very caring everything is explained to me and any further testing was set up and done right away best doctor i been to and felt very comfortable with him

November 5th, 2010

Can't go higher..

This is best doctor I believe I have ever had the chance to see. I was recommended to him by my sister and haven't regretted being his patient since that first trip. He is always willing to take the time to explain to me what is happening and is willing to listen to me and my opinions. I would recommend him to anyone and his staff is pretty awesome also! Thanks to Dr. Taddeo I've been the healthiest I have ever been.. because he took the time to listen.

September 29th, 2010

Excellente'

I change to Dr. Taddeo today and was very impressed with his thoroughness, beside manner and assesments. Both he and his staff are very professional and courtesous; I would highly recommend him for your medical needs

July 13th, 2010

My favorite!

Dr. Taddeo is my favorite family doctor. I trust him. Even my husband who HATES going to the doctor started going to Dr. Taddeo on a regular basis and actually LISTENS to him! Dr. Taddeo truly cares about his patients and is professional without being too clinical. He explains things to my level of understanding and if he doesn't know an answer he will be honest and SAY he doesn't know then work hard to find out the answer. The only reason I am hesitant to brag about him so much is I'm afraid too many people will want to go to him and it will be harder to get in to see him! ;)

October 13th, 2017