Learn more about Dr. Ronald Takemoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Takemoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takemoto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takemoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Takemoto, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Takemoto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Takemoto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Takemoto MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Takemoto practice?
- Dr. Ronald Takemoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Takemoto practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists and Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.