A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Tamaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Tamaru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamaru
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tamaru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Tamaru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaru graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tamaru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dean Tamaru MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Tamaru practice?
- Dr. Ronald Tamaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Tamaru practices Ophthalmology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Ophthalmologists.