A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Tamaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Tamaru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Tamaru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaru graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tamaru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Dean Tamaru MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Tamaru practice?
- Dr. Ronald Tamaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Tamaru practices Ophthalmology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Ophthalmologists.