Learn more about Dr. Ronald Teed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Teed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Teed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teed graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Teed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Teed practice?
- Dr. Ronald Teed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Teed practices Ophthalmology near Ladson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Ladson Ophthalmologists.