Dr. Ronald Terhune MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
Dr. Terhune, the best MD in Memphis
I have been seeing Dr. Terhune since I was 14 years old, I'm 57 now. We are on a first name basis for sure. He is straight up with you and will tell it like it is. He does everything he possibly can for each and everyone of his patients. He's not doing it for the money, he cares about people. He once told me I'll see someone I haven't treated for sometime, for the life of me I can't remember his name.... but I remember everything that's wrong with him. lol

April 28th, 2017
This Dr is the best I have ever seen. I am retired from the medical field and must give him the highest rating. He cares about the patient's health and is sincerely concerned about patients questions ask. He also answers each question ask. I just hope he does not retire before I leave this earth. Blessings to this doctor. Thank you Dr. Ronald Terhune MD.

April 21st, 2017
Only Doctor's Office I don't dread going to see
From the front desk to the nurses it has always been a good experience, even though it's a place for sickness, I find my time there has alway sbeen pleasant. Dr Terhune is the last of the ole breed of good family Doctors.The kind that made HOUSE CALLS and would sit with the love ones. BOY, have times changed. Doctors today don't even know their patients names.

September 7th, 2016
The Doll Doctor
Best Doctor in The South.A very Caring doctor Comes to see you in the hospital.

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Terhune is a very good Doctor. He has great bed side manner and very knowledgeable I love his sense of humor.

February 29th, 2016
A great doctor
A fine man A fine doctor

November 23rd, 2015
Best doc in the city in diagnosis

August 17th, 2015
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Terhune's since around 1990. He is, by far, the best physician I have ever had. He saved my husband's life when his appendix were about to burst, and he has helped me through many illnesses. He is a caring and compassionate doctor, who listens to the patient.

June 15th, 2015
Dr Terhune is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is a gifted diagnostician. He helped diagnose a life threading condition 47 years ago and has been a wonderful doctor all these years.

March 14th, 2015
Needs to retire
Has screwed up a prescription twice in last year causing delays in fulfillment. The latest after I spent two hours in the office just to get prescription refills. Is an 'ole time' pill pusher. Does not seem clued into modern medicine nor care as his patients are mostly well past 60. Time for me to make a change and for him to retire.

May 2nd, 2013
very disappointed!
Dr. Terhune has been my family doctor for years. My family goes to him and has been for well over 20 years. The last time I went in will unfortunately be the LAST time I ever go back, as well as my family. The staff was EXTREMELY rude and of course they talk to him so he takes up for them. Not only could I hear them talking about me behind the front desk, I could also hear them talking badly about a patient that was scheduled to come in later that day. After 2 hours of waiting and I was finally called back there was no apology for the wait, or anything else. When I told him he may want to let them know if they are going to talk about a patient they need to do it where other patients can't hear. He said "don't tell me how to run my d*mn office." I have had 2 serious issues in the last 3 years that have been reoccuring and he misdiagnosed me and I ended up having to go to the ER just to find out what it really was. He is a good doctor if you have a cold, or if you are retired and have nowhere to be all day and have time to sit and wait.

September 13th, 2012
Dr Terhune is extremely compassionate and shows a genuine interest in his patients.