Dr. Ronald Terhune MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 14 reviews

September 6th, 2016
The Doll Doctor
Best Doctor in The South.A very Caring doctor Comes to see you in the hospital.

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Terhune is a very good Doctor. He has great bed side manner and very knowledgeable I love his sense of humor.

February 29th, 2016
A great doctor
A fine man A fine doctor

November 23rd, 2015
Best doc in the city in diagnosis

August 17th, 2015
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Terhune's since around 1990. He is, by far, the best physician I have ever had. He saved my husband's life when his appendix were about to burst, and he has helped me through many illnesses. He is a caring and compassionate doctor, who listens to the patient.

June 14th, 2015
Dr Terhune is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is a gifted diagnostician. He helped diagnose a life threading condition 47 years ago and has been a wonderful doctor all these years.

March 14th, 2015
Needs to retire
Has screwed up a prescription twice in last year causing delays in fulfillment. The latest after I spent two hours in the office just to get prescription refills. Is an 'ole time' pill pusher. Does not seem clued into modern medicine nor care as his patients are mostly well past 60. Time for me to make a change and for him to retire.

May 2nd, 2013
very disappointed!
Dr. Terhune has been my family doctor for years. My family goes to him and has been for well over 20 years. The last time I went in will unfortunately be the LAST time I ever go back, as well as my family. The staff was EXTREMELY rude and of course they talk to him so he takes up for them. Not only could I hear them talking about me behind the front desk, I could also hear them talking badly about a patient that was scheduled to come in later that day. After 2 hours of waiting and I was finally called back there was no apology for the wait, or anything else. When I told him he may want to let them know if they are going to talk about a patient they need to do it where other patients can't hear. He said "don't tell me how to run my d*mn office." I have had 2 serious issues in the last 3 years that have been reoccuring and he misdiagnosed me and I ended up having to go to the ER just to find out what it really was. He is a good doctor if you have a cold, or if you are retired and have nowhere to be all day and have time to sit and wait.

September 13th, 2012
Dr Terhune is extremely compassionate and shows a genuine interest in his patients.

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Terhune
Dr. Terhune is the best doctor a patient could choose. He is the MOST caring, takes time with you, genuine, you never feel like a number with him or his staff.Twice he has diagnosed me different from doctors that were specialist in their field and he was right...they were wrong. He has so much experience and uses it. Highly recommend Dr. T!

May 30th, 2012
I find Dr. Terhune to be an exceptional doctor. My husband and I both have gone to him for probably 20 plus years. He takes time with his patients and explains anything that the patient is not clear on. If he doesnt have the answer, he will recommend a specialist as in both of our cases. I really do admire him as a person and Dr.

May 15th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I love my family doctor. Been going there for 20 years. The only problem is the wait time in the office.We love Dr.Terhune!!!