A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Terry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Terry, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Terry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lynn Terry MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Terry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Terry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Terry practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartwell, GA and Winder, GA.
See Athens Radiologists and Athens Oncologists.