A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Teufel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Teufel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teufel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Teufel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald John Teufel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Teufel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Teufel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Teufel practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Pediatricians.