Dr. Ronald Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Thomas?

angel in scrubs

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Thomas was amazing. Great bedside manners. no words give this Dr the recognition he deserves.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

He saved our lives!!

Dr. Thomas was sent from Heaven

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I delivered twins, and then another set 18 months later. This was almost 10 years ago. I had some really bad complications, and would not be alive today if it were not for him. He knows what he is doing, and is so compassionate and guides you without being too overbearing. He is A++++ in my book. My sons middle name is Thomas, because of how highly my husband and I thought of this doctor!!!

Terrible Staff

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I cannot comment on Dr. Thomas personally; however, I can comment on the unprofessional and discourteous staff of Allegheny Perinatal Associates - specifically the Federal Street Location. My wife and I showed up a 9am appointment at 8:45am. We signed in and waited. When the person being registed when we walked in was done, we went to the window and were told to have a seat in the waiting area. During that time, we were privy to the personal conversations behind the glass of the registration booth. Not work related at all. When we were not acknowledged again or even registered by 9:30 we spoke to the registration personnel again who, in a very rude and unprofessional manner, informed us that since our information was "in the system" we didn't need registered. I have been in healthcare for over 30yrs and have NEVER undergone a diagostic procedure without being registred. When we asked to speak to another registrar; we were informed that were no others. When we asked to speak to a supervisor, we were told the supervisor was not available and that her contact information was private. Needless to say, we left the office and prompltly scheduled our ultrasound elsewhere. After this experience, I would advise anybody who needs an ultrasound to avoid AHN-Federal Street .

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Dr. Thomas is a very caring and kind doctor. He explains things in easy understandable terms. The staff is aware of patients concerns and nervous attitudes, so they do their best to ease your worries. I feel without Dr. Thomas I would not have both of my beautiful children. His knowledge is outstanding!

Poor

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. did not take time and due to his rush to get out of office missed signs of fetal distress and ended with a stillborn one week later. Stay away from this practice and especially this physician!!!!!!!!!!! !

DOCTORS NEED TO LISTEN TO PATIENTS

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I delivered a stillborn baby. Dr Thomas did not listen to my concerns. He is Terrible and should retire because his mind is not on his patients he just goes through the motions. Find a different doctor !

Posted on March 7th, 2011

My pregnancy was very worry some. A lot of complications. Dr. Thomas made me feel at ease and calmed my worries. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas. He is a wonderful doctor.

Awesome

Posted on May 15th, 2010

I just can't believe this doctor. He is invaluable to all he has treated. My triplet pregnancy would have been a wreck without him and he was so down to earth, that it made everything much more simple. Four stars on the sense of humor and the sense of human-ness he possesses. I delivered 3.5 years ago, but didn't want to pass up the chance to sing the praises of this man.

Best doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

If all doctors were like Dr. Thomas, our healthcare system would truly be the best in the world. He was kind, caring, understanding, and spoke in terms I understood. He calmed me down and made me feel like everything was going to be OK. Also, he spent as much time as I needed and even said, "I'm in no hurry, let's talk." I knew I was in good hands.

Posted on February 5th, 2010

Fantastic doctor! I truly believe I had a healthy baby and delivary because of him. He could not have been more wonderful.

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 31st, 2010

Great Doctor! Personable, warm, compassionate, knowledgeable. These are all qualities possessed by Dr Thomas. He takes his time and answers any and all questions. I did not feel rushed in any way. It is too bad that these qualities are not common among all doctors as they are with Dr Thomas.