Ronald W Tompkins MD Patient Reviews

1.8
  • 2 reviews

January 14th, 2014
Worst ER doctor
Went in with dog bite injury on hand. He was totally unhelpful, rude, and rough. He didn't say more than hello to my mother or I. The assistants were also rude and had little knowledge when asked questions. I guess in the 2 minutes this poor excuse for a doctor was in the room after waiting 45 minutes we should've thought to ask him, but he was in and out so quickly we barely realized he was the physician. Horrible experience and now I'm left with a $700 bill from him.

April 9th, 2012
10 Minutes = $600
My family was visiting relatives in Chattanooga. We went to the ER at Parkridge as a precaution. My daughter had mono a year earlier and was exhibiting similar symptons. The ER doctor (Ronald Tompkins) spent less than 10 minutes with my daughter, said she probably had a cold and then send us a bill for $553. This does not include the $436 the ER charged us on top of the $120 copay. THIS hospital and doctors like Ronald Tompkins are what is wrong with healthcare in America. I appealed this to no avail- so here is your review doctor. Thank you.