A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Trapana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Trapana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trapana
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Trapana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapana graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trapana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Vencor Hospital Hollywood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Trapana MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Trapana practice?
- Dr. Ronald Trapana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Trapana practices Pain Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.