A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Trapana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Trapana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trapana
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Trapana Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapana graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trapana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Vencor Hospital Hollywood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald James Trapana MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Trapana practice?
- Dr. Ronald Trapana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Trapana practices Pain Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.