Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and concerned. Coordinates well with other providers.

Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best general physician I've ever had and I'm 78 years old. Dr. Tung listens carefully to my complaints and works carefully to help me find a solution to my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is very polite, professional, kind and caring. He answered all of our questions, reviewed lab work, checked my relative's physical condition and spoke directly to her. We were both very pleased with his care and explanations of conditions.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Tung for well over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor. I have full confidence in him in every way, and recommend him highly.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The only reason I rated Scheduling an appointment with a 3 was there was confusion with my appointment. When I showed up at 9:00 am the doctor wasn't coming in until 10 and I had to return at 10:30 am. Normally, I have no problem with scheduling.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He is an excellent diagnostician. He listens to my symptoms and is usually able to name the condition or order the test to figure out the problem or refer me to a specialist.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung has a professional and friendly bedside manner. He listens to one's concerns attentively, and presents a course of action in an understandable manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Tung for one's healthcare needs.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is very patient, comprehensive and thorough during the visit. He has access to the past medical history readily available and is very efficient with the diagnosis and treatment plan.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank You and your staff for all your help and assistance for my Mother's medical needs and issues. It is deeply appreciated. Respectfully, David

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever! 20 years of keeping me in great health.

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We find Dr. Tung open and honest about patient issues. He's always been pleasant and willing to spend as much time as needed to address our concerns.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is amazing. He is personable, caring and able to articulate medical information in an easy to understand manner. He listens to my concerns and respects my input. Best Doctor Ever!!!

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Anytime there is an issue with my husband or myself, we are able to get in to see Dr. Tung. If he is unable to resolve the issue, he refers us to someone that can. The staff there (Grace & Crystal) are the sweetest people ever.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very personable and caring doctor.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is very patient and listens very well.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with Dr. Tung. He was very attentive and spent as much time as was needed with me. Best of all he diagnosed my problem and resolved it in in two visits.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tung is professional , thorough , gives you his full attention and takes the time to listen to any concerns you have. You never feel rushed,, rather you feeli as is if you are his only patient at that time.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After an intense interview, Dr. Tung will give me several options that would make me more comfortable in daily life. I feel he has an interest in helping me and possibly curing me.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Tung is a very good,nice and very compasionated profetional that treat everybody with respect and knowledge

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tung and Grace always take excellent care of our entire family!

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Tung was, clearly, a marvelous human being as well as an admirable physician. He treated us with care, confidence, and clarity. If he wanted to sell us the Brooklyn Bridge we would have signed right now. He also gave us the realization that wha

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tung is an excellent doctor. He really listens to what I have to say, and he gives me whatever time I need.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Tung for over 20 years. He is a great diagnostician. I came in with a very specific complaint about pain in my right thigh and after doing some simple tests in the office, he named the condition and told me what to do.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very patient , good listener, addresses my concerns, does not rush me out

Feb 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with my doctor and that is very important. He is very nice and very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Tung to any one.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Ron has been my familys primary doctor for the last 10 years. he is the best doctor I have ever used. I would highly reccomend Ron to anybody

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tung and his staff represent the best the medical community have to offer.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's the best. Has always taken good care of me

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dad has advanced Parkinson's and needed a long appointment due to care needs changing. Doctor Tung is a such a great man to listen and help.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a long time patient. He knows me well.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very confident in Dr. Tung. I have had sever COPD problems and now that Dr. Tung has been treating me, I have been feeling better. He understands the discomfort and problems I encounter everyday.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Easy to talk to!

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician. Always willing to listen to all concerns.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor in the Valley!

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctors in town.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is amazing! He has been my Dr. for a few years & I drive over an hr each way. Besides being highly qualified, he is professional, kind, patient & caring. His staff is amazing as well. I'm very grateful to have him as my Dr.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is very personable and easy to speak with. He informed me of several conditions I did not realize I had, and knows who to refer you to if a specialist is needed. I would recommend him to others new to the area needing a physician.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am grateful that I found Dr. Tung. I have all the confidence that he is interested in my health and he will be able to advise me what I need to do to be in better health. Dr. Tung makes it easy to discuss any issues I may have.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We appreciate Dr. Tung's expertise and compassion. He take the time to address every concern and refers to specialists when indicated.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very concerned and kind doctor.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is always the same as he was today; Completely focused, completely knowledgeable, completely compassionate and completely willing to listen.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is very professional and careful in treating his patients. My visits to Dr. Tung's office have been always a pleasant experience.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ron is always a pleasure to see and is very professional

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is the kindest, knowledgeable, understanding....I can go on and on. He's the best Dr. I've ever had and I would definitely recommend him to anyone, I would be doing them a favor!

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is an excellent doctor and a great person who care very much for his patients

Nov 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is a professional in every way. He listens to what is said, he asks questions, he doesn't rush his patient through. My breathing and quality of life has been transformed since I started seeing him. I was fortunate to have found him.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Tung for many years and he is awesome at what he does! His staff is not the best at scheduling appointments so be persistent and your visit with Dr. Tung will be worth the wait.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Besides Dr. Tung's obvious competence as a physician, he always is personable and aware of my personal medical history as well as that of my family. In my nearly twenty years of seeing Dr. Tung, I have never felt rushed.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personable and thorough.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was disappointing we had to wait so long but it was because the prior patient was late--not the doctor's fault.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits are always pleasant and I feel well take care of.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung has been our family doctor for 30 years. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He's an excellent listener, very prompt and very compassionate. He also knows his stuff.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is the very best!!!

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Long time patient family. Great doctor in Valley.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit to Dr. Tung's office was excellent, he answered all my questions and gave a thorough exam. His staff is also excellent, courteous, and friendly. I will say it is my pleasure to have Dr. Tung as my doctor!

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is the best and so is his office staff...Grace & Nina too!

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service. Staff very nice as always. All medical questions answered. Barbara .

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is patient and caring and his staff is very efficient.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung ia consumate professional.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tung is a very through doctor. He addresses all symptoms and asks approriate questions concerning the medical condition that preceded the appointment.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was not my first visit with Dr. Tung. He has helped me with my asthma before. He really listens to me and we work on my problems with this nasty condition. I reccomend him highly!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 17th, 2011

Very sensitive with my needs and explained everything in advance so there were no surprises. Got to the bottom of my problem and had it diagnosed in a shorter time than 3 other doctors.