Dr. Ronald Turck Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

October 15th, 2016
Praises!!
Dr. Turck down to earth, makes you feel so at ease, spends ALOT of time with you, listens to you closely and very sympathetic to how you are feeling and very eager to help you. I wish he could be my doctor for everything! Honestly I am telling you the truth, I am from NY and in NY have never met a more compassionate doctor; moved here four years ago and still made my rounds to doctors, he is #1!! He's extremely knowledgeable and very in-tuned. Thank you Dr. Turck, you are my blessing.

April 6th, 2015
Seems focused on Alzheimers. If that isn't your concern, you may do better with someone else.

April 10th, 2013
would never recommend
This doctor chalked up my symptoms to some kind of female hysteria when he was unable to figure out what was causing them. It didn't take long for a more qualified neurologist to figure it out and diagnose me with a serious neurological disorder. This doctor rushes through and if he can't figure it out right away, blames the patient. I would never recommend him based on his lack of diagnostic skills.

April 7th, 2013
Though it was easy to get an appointment with Dr. Turck, I soon found out why. I'm not insulting the guy's intelligence. He seems to know his stuff. However, my biggest pet peeve with him is that he rushes me out the door without taking the time to explain whats going on with me or how the medicine he's prescribing to me are suppose to act. I am already looking into finding a new neurologist to go to.