A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Turker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Turker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Turker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Turker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jeff Turker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Turker practice?
- Dr. Ronald Turker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Turker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Orthopedic Surgeons.