Learn more about Dr. Ronald Turker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Turker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Turker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Turker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jeff Turker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Turker practice?
- Dr. Ronald Turker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Turker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.