Learn more about Dr. Ronald Turker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Turker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Turker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Turker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Turker practice?
Dr. Ronald Turker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.