Learn more about Dr. Ronald Turker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Turker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Turker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Turker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Turker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jeff Turker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Turker practice?
- Dr. Ronald Turker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Turker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.