A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Turker is Good. Dr. Turker has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Turker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Orthopaedics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Turker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Turker practice?
Dr. Ronald Turker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Turker, Dr. Ron Turker, Dr. Reggie Turker, Dr. Ronnie Turker