Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician
Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239
503-494-8417
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. Turker has been caring for my 5 year old son since birth for his congenital scoliosis. After many visits to Dr. Turker over the years, including a major spine fusion surgery, his back curvature has improved greatly. Dr. Turker is friendly, patient, caring, honest, great at making my son feel comfortable and is always willing to take the time to answer any questions, whether its from me or my son. I was very concerned about the quality of care when I found out about my sons congenital scoliosis. I feel very fortunate and grateful for the care that Dr. Turker has provided for my son. I would highly recommend Dr. Turker to anyone.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by Becki L. on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Turkerbwas amazing.. He took time to explain my procedure. He went the extra mile with follow up care. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a kind, patient, knowledgeable, professional, surgeon. Excellent bedside manner.

|  Great!!  |  show details
May 20th, 2012

dr.Turker is a great doctor. He was able to make a lengthy, painful (physically) hospital stay fun for my daughter. He is knowledgable, gentle, and funny. I would recommend him to everyone, and if I ever need an ortho surgen again, he will be my first choice.

|  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Turker is a skilled surgeon but his bedside manner is atrocious. I believe he knows what he's talking about but he doesn't communicate well. He can come across as arrogant and doesn't seem to realize that parents know their children better than he does.

|  Please do not use this doctor for your child  |  show details
by Thomas M Hayes on May 10th, 2011

this doctor operated on my daughter about 6 years ago and he actually cut one of her legs shorter than the other by about 1 1/4 inches and then told me after surgery that he thought maybe I should have taken more off of the right fema but thats in hind sight now I guess.