Learn more about Dr. Ronald Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Underwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Underwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Underwood has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Howell Underwood MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Ronald Underwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Underwood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.