Learn more about Dr. Ronald Uszenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Uszenski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Uszenski, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uszenski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uszenski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Thomas Uszenski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Uszenski practice?
- Dr. Ronald Uszenski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Uszenski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Morristown, TN.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Cardiologists.