A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Uszenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Uszenski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uszenski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Uszenski, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uszenski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uszenski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald T Uszenski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald T. Uszenski practice?
- Dr. Ronald Uszenski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Uszenski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Cardiologists.