A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Valdez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Valdez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Valdez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Valdez practice?
Dr. Ronald Valdez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.