A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Vanalkenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Vanalkenburg is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanalkenburg
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vanalkenburg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jack Vanalkenburg MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Vanalkenburg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Vanalkenburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Vanalkenburg practices Psychiatry near Ionia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belding, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ionia Psychiatrists.