Dr. Ronald Vance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Vance?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Vance?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2013

spraying human feces on his cattle ranches since 1999

since 1999, this doctor and his wife have been spraying their lands where their cattle graze with human feces from the bolivar, mo usa.

July 29th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

If you are looking for a Doctor who takes the time to listen and diagnose the true problem, Dr. Ron Vance is the guy. He spends time with each patient and has been very accurate in determing the true problem instead of just "putting a bandaid" on it. I am very glad to have found Dr. Vance when I was pregnant with my 2 child. Thank you Dr. Vance for listening being kind and taking such great care of me and my family!!

April 4th, 2011

my opinion on Dr. Ron Vance

I couldn't have a better obgyn. He takes his time with me and doesn't care if I want to ask a million and one questions. He has an awesome bed side manner and cares and respects how I feel about things and is sympathetic as well. I reliever my first child with another obgyn and I wish I would have used Dr Vance. I absolutely love his nurse Kara as well she's a sweet heart and calls me back quickly after I leave her messages.

March 24th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever!!

I always felt comfortable with him, he was always smiling and made me laugh :) He treated my fiance and i very well when we had our first child. He always took his time to answer any questions. I recently moved, wish i could have taken him with us!

February 21st, 2009

i wouldn't consider any other doctor

When i had become pregnant i was searching for that perfect doctor. Just when i thought that it was hopeless and 3 doctors later a friend recommended ron vance to me. Since then i have actually made him my primary doctor for myself aswell as my daughter. He is understanding and very informative. The first two minutes you spend in his office and you'll be hooked for a lifetime. He is by far the best doctor i have ever seen!

August 2nd, 2016