A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Varns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Varns is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Varns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varns graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Varns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Wade Varns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Varns practice?
- Dr. Ronald Varns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Varns practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.